2021 5th Saturday Events
The months in 2021 that have a 5th Saturday are: January, May, July and October.
We do different projects on a 5th Saturday, usually charity sewing. Please join us!
Krista Moser Quilting Class
Saturday May 29, 2021 Via Zoom
We are having our long-awaited Ombre Blossoms quilting class with Krista Moser!
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm with a lunch break. This is a sew-along class, not a demo.
Cost: $30.00 for ASG members
$80.00 for non-ASG members (includes the class PLUS a 1 year membership to ASG!)
You can order the PDF Ombre Blossoms pattern at Krista’s website.
Use code ASG-OB for a 50% discount https://www.kristamoser.com/ombre-blossoms
If you would also like to purchase the Creative Grids 60° large diamond ruler, there is no discount, and there is also a small shipping charge. This ruler is recommended for the class but it’s your choice if you want to purchase it.
Class Supply list:
- 1 yard each of 9 different ombre cotton quilting fabrics of your choice (ombre fabric is ideal because it is printed dark-light-dark). This is 9 yards total
- 1.25 years of gold cotton quilting fabric for sashing and border.
- Creative Grids 60° LARGE diamond ruler (cuts up to 8.5”)
- Ombre Blossoms pattern
- Sewing machine, ¼” foot, rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat
- Basic sewing supplies
- Thread to blend with fabric
- Fabric marking pen
If you wish to pre-cut and prepare for the class (highly recommended!) you will need:
- (6) 5.25” strips of each of the 9 ombre fabrics
- (33) 1” strips of the gold fabric (width of fabric)
- (7) 1.5” strips of gold fabric (width of fabric)
Please mail your check made out to SPSASG to:
3547 Desert Garden Dr.
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404
(yes, I’m in Arizona for a while longer)
If you wish to pay using credit/debit or cash, please phone Treasurer Sandy at 360-802-9338. There is a 4% non-refundable surcharge to cover the transaction fee charged by the credit card company.
If you need to cancel: Your fees are fully refundable PRIOR TO the final deadline date of May 15, 2021 if paid by cash or check. If you paid by credit or debit card, you will receive a full refund minus the 4% transaction fee charged by the card issuer.
If you cancel AFTER the final deadline date of May 15, 2021 the SPSASG Treasurer will not approve any refund request. However, another member may attend the event in your place with notification to Ellen Daly. Negotiations as to which member will bear the cost of the event are solely between the attending and non- attending member.
QUESTIONS? Contact: Ellen Daly firstname.lastname@example.org 360-485-5253