The South Puget Sound Chapter of ASG has a Neighborhood Group (NG) for just about every sewing focus from garment design to machine embroidery.
There is an NG meeting somewhere in the Chapter every week. Please check our NG pages (under the teal ribbon/Neighborhood Groups) for information about NG meeting times, locations, contact information and programs for the year.
We have NGs in the following communities:
IF YOU’RE GOING TO A NEW NG, PLEASE CONTACT THE LEADER OF THAT GROUP IN CASE THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES TO TIME ETC.
- Bits and Pieces – Federal Way 6:00 pm, 4th Tuesday, Hobby Lobby
- Beach Tyme Babes – Ocean Shores 10:30 am 3rd Monday, Beach Tyme Quilts
- Creative Cut-Ups – Puyallup 10:00 am, 1st Wednesday, The Quilt Barn
- Embroiderers Anonymous – Puyallup 10:15 am, 1st Tuesday, Quality Sewing
- Fashionistas – Puyallup 10:00 am, 2nd Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Gypsy Quilters – Puyallup 10:00 am, Last Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Sew Crazy- Tacoma 6:00 pm, 2nd Tues, Evergreen Quilting
- Sew and Sews – Lacey 5:30 am, 1st Wednesday, Mountain Greens Mobile Park Community Center
- Sew Bees – Steilacoom 10:00 am, 1st Thursday, Steilacoom Community Center
- Sew Fittingly – Kent 10:30 am, 2nd Saturday, Running Stitch Fabric
- Sew Happy – Olympia 1:00 pm, 4th Wednesday, Hobby Lobby
- Sewing Angels – Auburn 10:00 am, 3rd Tuesday, 28120 105th Ave SE
- Stitching Gems – Covington 10:00 am, 3rd Wednesday, St John’s Baptist Church
- Tea Shop Hop – many locations 11:30 am, 2nd Thursday, different location each month
- Time to Sew Friends – Pacific 10:00 am, 3rd Thursday, 307 Butte Pl