PLEASE NOTE: We are currently updating this section of the Website to update it for 2020. Please be patient as we update with Group Leader, location and program information.
The South Puget Sound Chapter of ASG has a Neighborhood Group (NG) for just about every sewing focus from garment design to machine embroidery.
There is an NG meeting somewhere in the Chapter every week. Please check our NG pages (under the teal ribbon/Neighborhood Groups) for information about NG meeting times, locations, contact information and programs for the year.
We have NGs in the following communities:
IF YOU’RE GOING TO A NEW NG, PLEASE CONTACT THE LEADER OF THAT GROUP IN CASE THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES TO TIME ETC.
- Bits and Pieces – Federal Way 6:00 pm, 4th Tuesday, Hobby Lobby
- Beach Babes – Ocean Shores 10:30 am 3rd Monday, North Beach Senior Center
- Creative Cut-Ups – Puyallup 10:00 am, 1st Wednesday, The Quilt Barn
- Embroiderers Anonymous – Puyallup 10:15 am, 1st Tuesday, Quality Sewing
- Fashionistas – Puyallup 10:00 am, 2nd Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Gypsy Quilters – Puyallup 10:00 am, Last Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Sassy Quilters – Auburn 10:00 am, 2nd Wednesday, Bigfoot Quilts
- Sew Crazy- Tacoma 6:00 pm, 2nd Tues, Steilacoom Community Center
- Sew and Sews – Lacey 5:30 pm, 1st Wednesday, St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church
- Sew Bees – Steilacoom 10:00 am, 1st Thursday, Steilacoom Community Center
- Sew Fittingly – Kent 10:30 am, 2nd Saturday, Running Stitch Fabric
- Sew Happy – Olympia 1:00 pm, 3rd Tuesday, The Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd
- Sewing Angels – Auburn 10:00 am, 3rd Tuesday, 28120 105th Ave SE
- Shelton Stitchers – Shelton 10:30 am, 4th Tuesday, Annie’s Quilt Shoppe
- Stitching Gems – Covington 10:00 am, 3rd Wednesday, St John’s Baptist Church
- Tea Shop Hop – many locations 11:30 am, 2nd Thursday, different location each month
- Time to Sew Friends – Pacific 10:00 am, 3rd Thursday, 307 Butte Pl