We have cancelled in person Neighborhood Group(NG) meetings for the time being due to COVID 19. Many of our NGs are holding virtual meetings via zoom and the information is on the NG page. Please contact the group leader by phone or email if you have questions.
We realize that people are eager to get Neighborhood Groups meeting in person again, but we still recommend that you follow the Governors’ guidelines for a little bit longer until we’re more certain that it is safe to be in groups again.
Here are links that provide guidance to help ensure that you will be safe.
Be sure to check these sites often as the status changes frequently.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently updating this section of the Website to update it for 2021. Please be patient as we update with Group Leader, location and program information. If the page for a NG says 2020 schedule we have not received updated information for that NG.
The South Puget Sound Chapter of ASG has a Neighborhood Group (NG) for just about every sewing focus from garment design to machine embroidery.
There is an NG meeting somewhere in the Chapter every week. Please check our NG pages for information about NG meeting times, locations, contact information and programs for the year.
We have NGs in the following communities:
IF YOU’RE GOING TO A NEW NG, PLEASE CONTACT THE LEADER OF THAT GROUP IN CASE THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES TO TIME ETC.
Click here for a printer friendly version of the Neighborhood Groups for 2021
- Bits and Pieces – Federal Way 6:00 pm, 4th Tuesday, Hobby Lobby
- Beach Babes – Ocean Shores 10:30 am 3rd Monday, North Beach Senior Center
- Creative Cut-Ups – Puyallup 10:00 am, 1st Wednesday, The Quilt Barn
- Embroiderers Anonymous – Puyallup 10:15 am, 1st Tuesday, Quality Sewing
- Fashionistas – Puyallup 10:00 am, 2nd Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Gypsy Quilters – Puyallup 10:00 am, Last Tuesday, The Quilt Barn
- Sassy Quilters – Auburn 10:00 am, 2nd Wednesday, Bigfoot Quilts
- Sew Crazy- Tacoma 6:00 pm, 2nd Tues, Steilacoom Community Center
- Sew and Sews – Lacey 5:30 pm, 1st Wednesday, Mountain Green Mobile Home Park Community Center, 5140 Yelm Hwy. SE, Lacey
- Sew Bees – Steilacoom 10:00 am, 1st Thursday, Steilacoom Community Center
- Sew Fittingly – Kent 10:30 am, 2nd Saturday, Running Stitch Fabric
- Sew Happy – Olympia 1:00 pm, 3rd Tuesday, Colonial Estates Clubhouse 3700 14th Ave. SE; Olympia.
- Sewing Angels – Auburn 10:00 am, 3rd Tuesday, 28120 105th Ave SE
- Shelton Stitchers – Shelton 10:30 am, 2nd Tuesday, Annie’s Quilt Shoppe
- Stitching Gems – Covington 10:00 am, 3rd Wednesday, St John’s Baptist Church
- Stitch’n Hands – location to be determined 6:30 pm, 2nd Monday
- Tea Shop Hop – many locations 11:30 am, 2nd Thursday, different location each month
- Time to Sew Friends – Pacific 10:00 am, 3rd Thursday, 307 Butte Pl